1. The size of the SV06 Plus PEI plate is 310*320mm, and it is combined with 2 parts, a flexible steel plate coated with PEI surface and a magnetic bottom sheet with adhesive on the back.
2. The SV06 Plus PEI plate is also applicable with Sovol SV04, Creality Ender-3 Max, Ender-3 Max NEO, CR-10 V2, CR-10S Pro, CR-10S Pro V2, and CR-X.
2. The PEI plate is very easy to use, you can simply stick the magnetic bottom sheet onto your heated bed, and then place the steel plate with the PEI surface on the top. The maximum temperature for printing is 130℃ on the heated bed.
3. Excellent adhesion can be achieved when the temperature of the heated bed is about 60℃, you can print directly on the PEI plate without using any glue or other tools to help the model stick onto the PEI plate. You do not need to worry about the prints curling with a 60℃ heated bed temperature. It also can print PETG very well, but the temperature of the heated bed needs to be about 80-85℃.
4. Prints come off the surface easily when the temperature of the heated bed reaches room temperature. If the print is hard to remove, gently flex the PEI plate, and removing would be easier.
5. Material: PEI powder+steel plate+rubber